You have choices to make when you enroll in Medicare for the first time.
How to Choose a Medicare Plan
Once you know what you need in a Medicare plan, the rest begins to fall into place. In this section you will find tools and information to help you make Medicare choices based on your needs. You’ll be able to:
- Get the dates of your Initial Enrollment Period.
- Assess your health and budget needs to understand what coverage may be best for you.
- Match your needs to Medicare coverage choices to help find the best fit for you.
- See examples of how Medicare can work for people with different needs.
- Understand how to enroll in Medicare.
Now is a good time to start a Medicare file to keep information and documents you’ll need when you’re ready to enroll.