One Week One Goal
Each year during National Medicare Education Week, UnitedHealthcare hosts educational events across the country. The goal is to help make Medicare easier to understand.
Events feature presentations by local UnitedHealthcare representatives to help you:
- Learn the basics of Medicare
- Discover when you can enroll
- Get to know what Medicare coverage options are available
- Find out how delaying retirement may affect Medicare enrollment
- Understand local and online Medicare resources
Current and soon-to-be Medicare beneficiaries, their families, friends and caregivers are welcome.
Join us for National Medicare Education Week!
Did you know?
- One in five Medicare beneficiaries describes Medicare as confusing.
- Most can’t identify what Medicare Parts A, B, C and D cover.
That’s what we learned from the Medicare Made Clear Index, a 2013 survey of 1,000 older adults. And that’s why UnitedHealthcare created National Medicare Education Week, September 15 – 21. It’s a week dedicated to helping people learn about Medicare.
Supporters Make It Happen
UnitedHealthcare is grateful for the support of these organizations and companies in presenting National Medicare Education Week 2016. Thank you!
- Print Page
- Email Page